SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
and INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: IF YOU ARE RUNNING WINDOWS VISTA, WINDOWS 7 or LATER, USER ACCOUNT CONTROL (UAC) MUST BE DISABLED:
You will receive a "Unable to delete tables" and/or "macro error" message if UAC is enabled.
1) Open your Control Panel
2) Type "UAC" or "USER ACCOUNT CONTROL" in the search bar
3) Click on the link to change UAC settings & turn UAC OFF
4) REBOOT your computer
Windows Vista (UNCHECKED)
Thank you for installing the Great Apparel For You order form.
NOTE: This application runs off of Microsoft's Access 2007 platform and requires an email client, or access to an email program to which you can attach an exported order file. If you use previous versions of Microsoft Access, you may encounter certain conflicts as a result of the installation of the Access Runtime (AR) environment.
Normally, any potential conflicts are minimal and completely recoverable by uninstalling the AR; however, we recommend that you upgrade to Access 2007 to avoid any such issues. If you choose to continue operating in a previous Access environment, you may be unable to use this ordering application.
Please contact Great Apparel For You if you have further questions.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
Great Apparel For You is willing to license this Order Form software and accompanying documentation for this product (the ‘Software’) to you (the customer that contracted Great Apparel For You for garment fulfillment services) on the condition that you read and accept all of the terms in this agreement.
Please read the terms below carefully. By continuing to install the software and using the enclosed information to license & activate the software, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms then do not open and/or install this package. Discontinue the installation process and contact Great Apparel For You for advice.
Great Apparel For You hereby grants you a non-exclusive license to install and use the Software in machine-readable form. You may copy the software only for backup purposes, provided that you reproduce all copyright and other proprietary notices that are on the original copy of the Software.
Great Apparel For You retains the right, title and interest in and to the Software, and any rights not granted to you herein are reserved by Great Apparel For You. You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate the Software, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software, except to the extent allowed under applicable law. If applicable law permits such activities, any information so discovered must be promptly disclosed to Great Apparel For You and shall be deemed to be the confidential proprietary information of Great Apparel For You.
Any attempt to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder is void. You may not rent, lease, loan or resell for profit the Software, or any part thereof. You may not reproduce, distribute or create derivative works of the Software.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
As identified above, this application runs off of Microsoft's Access 2007 platform and requires an email client, or access to an email program to which you can attach an exported order file. If you use previous versions of Microsoft Access, you may encounter certain conflicts as a result of the installation of the Access Runtime (AR) environment. Normally, any potential conflicts are minimal and completely recoverable by uninstalling the AR; however, we recommend that you upgrade to Access 2007 to avoid any such issues. If you choose to install this Software and continue operating in a previous Access environment, you may be unable to use this ordering application, and you agree to the following terms:
In no event will Great Apparel For You or its suppliers be liable for loss of profits or other consequential, incidental or special damages however arising, including negligence, in connection with the Software, the installation of the Software, any computer conflicts resulting from the installation of this Software, or this agreement, even if Great Apparel For You has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Great Apparel For You’s liability in connection with the Software, regardless of the form of action, exceed $50.
You agree to defend and indemnify Great Apparel For You against all claims, losses, liabilities, damages costs and expenses, including legal fees, which Great Apparel For You may incur in connection with your breach of this Agreement.
The Software is a commercial item. This Agreement is governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois.
1) Download the appropriate zipped Order Form installation file (Step 2). Unzip the downloaded file and open the folder.
2) Navigate to and double-click "setup.exe" and follow instructions. This will install the Great
Apparel For You Order Form application, a desktop icon, and the Access 2007
3) Save your company information file and remember the file location. This file will be provided by Great Apparel For You, and it will be accompanied by a validation code.
4) To launch the application, double-click the Great Apparel Order Form icon on the desktop. The first time you run the application, you will be required to import your company information file. Click the "UPDATE" button in the upper right hand corner of the Order Form, navigate to the file location in Step 2, click the Order_Form_Data.xls file, and click Open. If the company information file loads correctly, you will be required to enter the verification code provided to you by Great Apparel For You.
5) If you encounter problems activating the application, click the "Reset" button on the activation form to start over. If problems persist, return to Step 2 (above) and try again. If the application continues to fail, contact Great Apparel For You for further assistance.
NOTE: Orders are only accepted a maximum of once per day. If you have already sent your order form and wish to add an item, it must be added to your order on the following business day.
Once the application has been launched, you will see the order form.
1) To enter an order, fill in the order form (BOLD fields are required) and click the "Add Line" button. The line-item details will appear in the list at the bottom of the window and order-specific data fields will be grayed-out and locked.
2) To add an additional garment to the SAME order, click the "Clear Garment" button, fill in the new garment information, and click "Add Line" again. (This feature allows you to associate multiple items with the same customer & order id.)
3) To add a NEW order click the "New Order/Clear All" button, fill in the required fields (in BOLD), then click "Add Line" as described above. Continue this process until all of your orders have been input into the line-item list at the bottom of the order form.
4) If you make a mistake or would like to remove any line, click the small square to the left of the specific line to highlight the entire row. Then click the "Delete" button on your keyboard.
5) CUSTOM CLIENTS ONLY: If your company offers CUSTOM art, you will be required to enter the art filename in the highlighted "Description" field before proceeding.
6) PICK-UP CLIENTS ONLY: If your company is eligible for client pick-up, you will have the option to select "Client Pick-Up" in the Shipping Method field. Upon selecting the "Client Pick-Up" option, you will need only to enter information into the First Name/Company field to proceed. Orders identified as "Client Pick-Up" will NOT be shipped and must be picked-up at 2219 W. Grand Avenue, Suite 1E, Chicago, IL 60612 unless alternate arrangements are made in advance.
7) When all of your information has been added and you are ready to process your
daily orders, click the "Send Orders" button. This will allow you to
automatically generate and email your order form to Great Apparel For You via
your default email program OR save the order form to your desktop.
Updating Customer Information Files
As your company's offerings expand, you will be required to update the Great Apparel For You Order Form so that it includes all of your products. Great Apparel For You will provide you with an updated file via email upon request.
When you receive this email, save the data file in the specified location and follow the attached instructions. Launch the Order Form and click the "UPDATE" button in the upper right hand corner. If the company information file loads correctly, you will be required to enter the new verification code (in the email).
Upon successful import, your new product offerings will be available in the application.
Refer to Step 2 of the "INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS" above for additional information.
Important Information for Macintosh Users
The Great Apparel For You Order Form will not work in the standard Mac OS; however, it is compatible with Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels. If you utilize these or any other Windows(TM) emulators, you must save the Order_Form_Data.xls file in the root directory (C:\) of this environment. Please see the following Apple link for additional information: http://www.apple.com/macosx/compatibility